Trim Head Wood Screws – AC257 Compliant
The Ultimate AC257 Compliant Trim Head Wood Screws!
Corrosion-Resistant Bronze Star Drive General Purpose AC257 compliant trim head wood screws are for exterior and interior professional applications using soft woods, chipboard, hard woods and other tough or treated materials. The triple coating on our time head wood screws has shown over 1200 hours of corrosion resistance in both ACQ and salt spray conditions and is compatible with pressure treated lumber & can be used with tannic wood, Cedar or Redwood.
- .26 Head Diameter
- Triple SKT11 Exterior Bronze Coating on a high quality heat treated hardened steel
- Deepest Star Drive on the market!
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point starts quickly without walking, reduces need for predrilling, cuts through composit materials on first rotation
- Tiny cuts on threads cut through fibrous materials and greatly reduces the torque needed to drive the screw without affecting holding power
- Knurl on Shank reams hole in board being fastened, reducing drag on shank and driving tool
- High quality heat treated hardened steel. True flat head with 16 cutting nibs self countersinks and prevents spinout
- Free Bit Included In All Packaging!
Free Bit Included!
(3″ shown) Excellent for Trex decking, composite decking, hardwood decking, fencing, door and window extensions, decks and siding etc. Flat Trim Head, Extra Sharp Type 17 Auger Point, Knurl on Shank, Deep Thread, Hardened Steel, AC257 Compliant Coating for long life, For Most Exterior Uses.